Our office operates a modern surveying equipment with geodetic GPS receivers of high accuracy in the preparation of topographic charts integrated in Greek Geographic Reference System (E.G.S.A. 87).
A complete topographical study includes:
• Engineering research,
• Field measurements
• Desktop work.
The existence of a well-studied and correct topographic site plan is the first and decisive step for a successful project.
We undertake the preparation of topographical surveys for each application, the most common of which are:
• Issuance of building permits within and outside urban planned areas,
• Land transactions for areas within and outside urban planned areas,
• Settlement and actuarial operations,
• Lifting of expropriations,
• Traffic connections studies,
• Designation of land,
• Environmental impact studies